Dubbed by National Geographic as “the most bio-intense place on the planet,” the Osa Peninsula in Costa Rica is home to more than 450 species of birds, 5 species of big cats, 4 species of monkeys, 2 species of sloths, the endangered Baird’s tapir and so much more…
Join Nancy Ball from Summit Trek & Travel and your team here at Roads Rivers and Trails to learn about this exciting 2023 guided hiking safari where you will:
· explore the lush jungle on foot from the heart of Corcovado National Park,
· volunteer at a sea turtle sanctuary,
· snorkel the protected reefs of Cano Island,
· kayak the mangrove forest, and
· watch dolphins in the Golfo Dulce.
If you are a strong hiker and a lover of wildlife, you’ll love this!
Presentation: Thurs, Oct 13th, 6:30 pm at Roads Rivers and Trails, 118 Main St., Milford, OH 45150